- an international student, studying in Holland?
- working on (or have you just finished) an innovative new project?
- interested in the challenge of a high level creativity contest with great prizes?
How to participate?
- Select a project (or a product, an idea etc.) you want to submit, either on your own or with your project group. Make sure you select carefully, as you need to not only submit a good idea, but also photos of the project and a short video pitch.
- Register for the contest using the online form, between 10 September and 11 October!
- Wait patiently….and check the online platform after the closing date to see all the amazing entries. Each entry will be shown on the contest platform.
- The jury will select three finalists who will pitch their project in front of a professional jury during the Nuffic event nl4Talents on 23 November. How exciting!
- The winner will be chosen at NL4Talents. Who knows, it might be you!
What to win?
The winner will receive a training in the field of creative entrepreneurship. Of course, the winning project will also be promoted extensively on various communication channels. So prepare to become famous!
Get inspired by your fellow creative-minded: www.ted.com/topics/creativity
More information on www.creative-holland.nl
Source: Maastricht University, September 2013