Date: July 1st
Location: Service Science Factory, Tongersestraat 6, Maastricht
Work is play! Or a least it should be if you want to accelerate learning, effectiveness and intelligent action.
Join the Service Science Factory in a unique workshop where you get the chance to build your own strategy and use LEGO bricks to accelerate your business into a competitive advantage.
Continuing with a series of inspirational events, we is happy to invite you to join Laila Pawlak & Kris Østergaard from the Copenhagen based transformation design agency DARE2 in a full day of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
We turn the Service Science Café into a ‘Professional Playground’ and give you the chance to explore your future strategy, identify essential actions, and get input from a diverse and super-sharp group of participants by using the innovative and scientifically proven method LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® to accelerate your learning, insights and aspirations for the future.
At the end of the day you will have:
- explored your department’s or company’s present day situation and identified important parameters for growth.
- built your department’s or company’s 1000 day aspiration for the future.
- identified Must Win Battles to execute the plan.
- created network with the group of high-level participants from a diverse range of multinationals as well as academia.
- gained insight to the how’s and why’s of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® and learned why playing seriously is extremely good for business.
We’re positive that the day will not only give you a sharper picture of the future and the necessary actions you need to take, but will also provide growth of your network and you personally. That is a POSITIVE IMPACT “Kinderegg” you don’t want to miss!
About Kris & Laila:
Kris & Laila are among the leading capacities when it comes to using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® and they facilitate workshops all over the World. Read their Bio