The European Centre for Corporate Engagement (ECCE) at Maastricht University and Duisenberg School of Finance will on 16-17 May, 2013, offer a joint programme on Professional Education in Finance & Sustainability.
Overview & objectives
This programme provides participants with a framework on how corporate sustainability translates into value creation and how to best integrate sustainability factors into core business strategies and operations.
- Active Ownership
- Corporate Sustainability & Value Creation
- Impact Investing
- Sustainable Real Estate Finance
By attending this programme, participants will:
- Learn the key concepts and debates in the field of corporate sustainability.
- Sharpen their understanding about the mega trends in the corporate and financial world that drive corporate sustainability.
- Deepen their knowledge of how corporate sustainability affects the key value drivers of a company (e.g. operating margin, cost of capital, asset productivity).
- Broaden their understanding of the sector-specific Key Performance Indicators related to corporate sustainability.
- Learn how to strengthen the interaction between investors and corporations regarding sustainability topics.
Who should attend?
Business, finance and investment professionals who want to deepen their understanding of how corporate sustainability can contribute to value creation. Typical roles include: corporate strategists, CSR managers, investment managers, corporate finance professionals, investor relations professionals, line managers.
Jeroen Derwall is co-founder of the European Centre for Corporate Engagement (ECCE) at Maastricht University. He holds a PhD in Financial Management from RSM Erasmus University. He is a leading academic in the area of corporate sustainability and responsible investing.
Bernd Jan Sikken is Programme Director Finance & Sustainability at Duisenberg school of finance. He is co-author of Financing Sustainability and Redesigning Business Value and has led corporate sustainability and sustainable finance initiatives at the World Economic Forum.
Dates & fee
16 – 17 May 2013, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Fee: EUR 2400
(a reduced fee for DSF Industry Partners applies)
For further information and/or to register please contact Lia de Heer +31 (0)20 525 85 84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Duisenberg School of Finance