Have you ever wondered how much data is produced every day?
The Service Science Factory and the School of Business and Economics are starting a new project to discover how all that big data can be turned into insights and new services.
If you are interested in the future of marketing, data analysis, business intelligence, and mobile services then come and join this exciting new project!
- A Master Student, PhD or academic sta member with expertise in the following fields: Law, Heatlh Care, Psychology (analysing human behaviour), Fund Raising, Governmental Funding, Executive Teaching or IT & Media?
- Open to innovations, proactive, a team player and open minded?
- Passionate about technology and mobile technology
- A person with Business understanding and entrepreneurial spirit
- Working in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team?
- Designing tailor made solutions?
- Service innovation related challenges?
Join the newest project at the Service Science Factory and apply now.